Tennessee Codes (2012 edition) aka TN12
(Statutes current thru the 2011 regular session)
- The laws for the State of Tennessee in an easy-to-use, iPhone/iPod/iPad interface.
- Runs entirely from the iPhone/iPod/iPad. (no internet connection required)
- Lists the sections by title and chapter
- Can drill-down to specific law.
- Option to go to next/previous section from the section view
- Search options:
- Can search for one or more partial keywords
- Can limit the number of search results (for performance)
- Option to search criminal/traffic only or all statutes (for performance)
- Can default the criminal/traffic option to be 'on' or 'off'
- Can set the font size
- Works in landscape and portrait modes
Selecting a section from the list shows the text of the section very quickly.
Easy to use. No need to carry reference books. It is all there, at your fingertips.
Great for police officers and anyone interested in Tennessee law.
Thanks for the excellent feedback!
Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
TN12 Tennessee Code is a free trial software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-10-08. The program can be installed on iOS.
TN12 Tennessee Code (version 1.5) has a file size of 15.62 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.